Dear all,

how do you deal with indexes for information about nationality of persons. I am working at an archive of a Tracing Service that contains for instance s lot of original documents from the Nazi concentration camps etc. and data about persons are an important issue in the describing process. Because I didn't find an index type for nationalities in the EAD tag library I decided to put the data in as <odd type="nationality">. Do you have any more convenient suggestions?

Best regards,

Karsten Kuehnel

Karsten Kühnel, M.A.
Archivist
Head of Archival Description

International Tracing Service
Große Allee 5-9
D-34454 Bad Arolsen

Phone: +49 (0)5691 629-0
Direct: +49 (0)5691 629-146
Fax:   +49 (0)5691 629-501
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

http://www.its-arolsen.org<http://www.its-arolsen.org/>

________________________________
This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) are confidential and are
intended only for the individual(s) or entity named above and to others who
have been specifically authorized to receive it.

If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose the contents of this communication to other. Please notify the
sender that you have received this e-mail in error by calling the phone
number indicated or by e-mail, and delete the e-mail (including any
attachment/s) subsequently.

This information may be subject to a professional secrecy (e. g. of
auditor, tax or legal advisor), other privilege or otherwise be protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. Thank you.