The Department of Justice Libraries would like to invite the Federal Law Librarian Community to our annual Constitution Day program on Tuesday, September 25, from 1:30-3:30 p.m. It will be held in the Great Hall of the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building at 950 Constitution Avenue NW.

Constitution Day is observed on September 17, but we will hold our program the following week. This year marks the 225th anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution in 1787.

Dean Phoebe A. Haddon, Dean and Professor of Law, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, will present on “The Constitution: What is Equal Access to Justice in the 21st Century?”  Afterwards, join us in the Main DOJ Library, to meet and speak with Dean Haddon.

Please note that you must RSVP to Jan Oberla at [log in to unmask] by Thursday, September 20 for admittance to the building.

We look forward to many of you joining us for this event.

Jan Oberla
Supervisory Librarian
Main Library
202-514-7767