From: Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bronwyn Lee
Sent: Tuesday, 18 September 2012 9:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [METS] Understanding TYPE="physical|logical" and <smLinkGrp>

The Australian Newspapers Digitisation Program uses both physical (for pages) and logical (for articles) structMaps in METS. See details in the document
 Use of METS and ALTO in the Australian Newspapers Digitisation Program (ANDP) at the National Library of Australia (NLA) http://www.nla.gov.au/ndp/project_details/documents/ndpuseofmetsandaltoJune2010doc.pdf

Regards
Bronwyn Lee
National Library of Australia