NLS Operations Alert

No. 12-68 (Correction)

DATE          :  September 25, 2012

TO                :  Network Libraries

FROM         :  Jane Caulton, Head, Publications and Media Section

SUBJECT   :  Public education survey

Given the current economy of budget cuts and staff reductions, the NLS Publications and Media Section is considering options for serving the public education needs of the network of cooperating libraries. To ensure the effective use of government funding, we need to know what products are working for you and what new public education materials you would like to see. NLS will be using SurveyMonkey to conduct this inquiry.

Please follow the instructions below to take the survey. Submit your responses by October 2, 2012.

1. Go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VSC2GBQ

2. Read and respond to each of the questions regarding posters, photomurals, images, brochures, and postcards.

3. Provide additional information (comments/suggestions) for each section in the space provided.

4. Add any additional feedback, comments, and/or suggestions in the space provided.

5. Select Done at the bottom of the page to submit your answers.

We greatly appreciate your participation.

For further information contact:

Jane R. Caulton

Head, Publications and Media Section

(202) 707-0521