From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of john g marr
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 5:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Drury Lane Theatre

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012, Deborah J. Leslie wrote:

> Actually, only one formal name: Theatre Royal Drury Lane.

  The formal name was apparently "Theatre Royal, Bridges Street" from May 7, 1663 to Jan. 25, 1672.

jgm

  John G. Marr
  Cataloger
  CDS, UL
  Univ. of New Mexico
  Albuquerque, NM 87131

     **There are only 2 kinds of thinking: "out of the box" and "outside the box."

Opinions belong exclusively to the individuals expressing them, but sharing is permitted.