From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lasater, Mary Charles
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 6:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Examples of upgraded NARs with $c

Becky,

Thanks for the tip. I found that option using OCLC/search authorities. I don’t see it on other tools that I often use such as  LC authorities online and Classweb. Are there other places that I could use that  search option?

While I was able to use OCLC authorities search to find ‘Vanderbilt’, my search of ‘female’ failed. As more catalogers add the 3xx fields to authority records, more searches may become difficult for the system to process.

Thanks again,

Mary Charles Lasater

Vanderbilt University