It was Shai who suggested the solution of checking the mixer.  Kudos &
Thanks!

Storm followup.  I just heard that 72% of Nassau County LIPA (Long Island
Power Authority) served customers are cut off.  Those who had the foresight
&
means to have power generators (my brother Ken included) are providing
their own.  Here in Fresh Meadows, (Queens) Con Ed's lines are nestled in
pipes, so we're fine. Yesterday the UPSs where beeping and clicking away.
Some flickering of lights was visible, but that was the extent of
electrical symptoms.  Not too far from here in Flushing (dates back to
original Dutch settlements) a massive old tree crushed a single family
home.  One occupant was killed & three others injured. The most tragic and
visually dramatic incident that we've learned about so far was an utter
conflagration that destroyed 50 homes in a seaside community in Queens
called Breezy Point.  I'm assuming that the trigger was electrical: falling
lines and or exploding transformers.

It's great that resources for damage to archives is available.

Shiffy