Thank you Mickey. I find it amusing that such a beautiful and historic
instrument should wind up in the hands of someone who
obviously doesn't play it real well.

However, the recording is much as I said; louder than an acoustic without
changing the timbre a great deal. Does it have a
matrix number that can be read?

UD
Lebanon, OH