My mother worked for Brunswick from 1925-1930 at 799 Seventh Avenue.   I
did some research there in the early 1960s, when Columbia used the  space.
"Releasing and listing" and the surviving card files were in the  basement.

Paul Charosh

My mother worked in the billiard department and had no record-related
stories to tell except for these:
1) She once rode in an elevator with Harry Richman
2) At some point Vocalion discs were piled on billiard tables, on sale to
employees for 10 cents each.  She bought a white-label test (issued) of a
Ben Selvin disc.  I have it.
3) When she and my father married in 1930 they were given a Brunswick
Panatrope with Radiola as a gift.  Then they fired her because she was  married
and didn't need the income.

In a message dated 10/17/2012 8:23:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,