I'm using this listserve to try to reach as many ARSC members as possible.
Since Don Hodgman died a few years ago the Finance Committee of ARSC has
consisted of, basically, me (as Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair) with
some  input from the current President. I would like to expand the Committee
by at  least one or two members. You don't need to be an accountant but it
is helpful  if you have some background in business. There's not a lot of
work involved as  most communication gets done by email and any meetings can be
done by conference  call. No travel is needed.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please email me OFF
LIST at StevenramATaolDOTcom. If you know someone who would be interested
but  may not be on ARSCList please have them contact me as above.

Steve Ramm
ARSC Treasurer