From: "Michael Biel" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 1:22 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Richard Warren

Leah and I were sad to hear the news.  Dick has always been a friend for
the 40 years I've been in ARSC.  I often suggested that we hold an ARSC
Conference at Yale but it never happened. And Steve, that is a great
picture -- we need to put it in the newsletter and on the ARSC web site.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]