Hello all,

I've been hitting a brick wall with my research and I was hoping that with all the experts here, someone could point me in the right direction. Iím currently looking for research done on digital reference levels.  I am particularly interested in looking for references related to the amount of headroom standards digital audio archivists and audio digitization technicians use in their digital masters and the digital level dBFS that analog equipment have been calibrated to. Iíve been able to find a lot of references about dBFS standards when it comes to audio for DVD, TV, and cinema (such as SMPTE standards) but not much for the digitization of audio only content. I have been having trouble locating good research regarding this area and I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction..

Thanks,

Henry

--
Henry Borchers