Either way, this would be a GREAT resource!

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Ramm
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 8:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Research Scans

I seem to remember that someone had already done this. Quite a few of us have full runs of RR. It was either discussed on 78-L or ARSClist and there MAY  have been discussion about making them available to ARSC members in a members  only section of the ARSC website. But I'll wait and see who else replies. I just  know that there are full runs out there either scanned or in process so no  reason to duplicate effort.

Steve Ramm