Perfect, I found and ordered some Maxells.
Thanks all the same,
Tyra

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard L. Hess
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking blank audiocassette recommendation

Hi, Tyra,

Since Dennis said what I was thinking and you kindly replied, all I can do is suggest to see if you can find some Maxell XLII cassettes. They are out of production as are the TDK SA, but I probably used 1000 or so of the Maxells over time and they performed very well.

How many do you actually need? If it's ten or maybe 20, I might be able to supply if you'd settle for C90 tapes. Sealed. But I rather you find them from someplace else first.

Cheers,

Richard