I have an "antique",very art deco,Compco film splicer,that I can't unload on fleaBay or CraigsList.I thought it looked cool too,but no one wants it.I'll give away for shipping too,if any one wants it.

Roger

________________________________
 From: Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2012 2:44 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Historic Moviola 35mm synchronizer/counter

If nothing else, this thing makes a neato doorstop! Definitely a cool toy too.

Moviola model SYB 2-gang 35mm synchronizer and counter. All working, green paint is nice, Moviola escutchen plate intact, all dials and numbers intact. Could use some new grease but everything works as designed.

$25 plus shipping, USA addresses only. eBay going rate is about 20% more based on recently closed auctions.

There are probably some old sound editors on this list who never want to see one of these things again!

-- Tom Fine