Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Richard Warren
From: Jon Samuels <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, October 08, 2012 11:57 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Richard was a true friend, and an excellent curator.  I met him, back in
1977, when I was nineteen, and was researching recordings made by the
'cellist Emanuel Feuermann.  He was polite, knowledgeable, patient,
helpful, friendly and fun.  Over the years, my wife Caren and I became
close friends with both him and his wife Mary-Jo.  Like many of you, I
mourn him today, but will carry his wonderful essence with me always.

Jon Samuels