Are people not cancelling the vertical portion of the signal?

Steve Smolian

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mickey Clark
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 1:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] What's the best way to remove surface noise on
Columbia Shellac (1930)?

Try a slow transfer at 33 1/3 - at the slower speed, your cartridge will
follow the irregularities - it should be all low frequency noise.
-cheers-Mickey Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MickeyRClark
M.C.Productions Vintage Recordings
    710 Westminster Ave. West
             Penticton BC