 Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Key patent numbers
 From: Paul Stamler <[log in to unmask]>
 Date: Tue, October 09, 2012 5:02 pm
 To: [log in to unmask]

 On 10/9/2012 3:40 PM, Tom Fine wrote:
 > This got me thinking, what are the key audio patents, has anyone ever
 > done a compendium or listing? If not, that would make a great ARSCJ
 > article! You could use as a model Kellogg's excellent summary of
 > sound-for-picture developments:

http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/smpte/movie.sound/audio_engineering_in_motion_pictures.html

 Several years ago, for a course I was teaching, I compiled a folder of
 audio patents. Not everything, but some things that were important for
 the class to see. I have to run off to class now, but I'll post a list
 tonight.

 Peace,
 Paul