Hello,

Here are mostly EPA reports with a few books at the end.  Please reply
to [log in to unmask] if you would like something from the list.

Thanks,
Nancy

    39 |  Methods for the determination of        |  US EPA                     |  24569249 |  1990
       |  organic compounds in drinking water :   |                             |           |
       |  supplement I (EPA/600/4-90/020)         |                             |           |

    42 |  An EPA manual for organics analysis     |  US EPA                     |  05330428 |  1979
       |  using gas chromatography-mass           |                             |           |
       |  spectrometry (EPA-600/8-79-006)         |                             |           |

    51 |  Environmental regulations and           |  US EPA                     |  18142108 |  1984
       |  technology : fugitive VOC emissions in  |                             |           |
       |  the synthetic organic chemicals         |                             |           |
       |  manufacturing industry                  |                             |           |
       |  (EPA-625/10-84-004)                     |                             |           |

    52 |  Interim procedures for estimating risks |  US EPA                     |  15612825 |  1987
       |  associated with exposures to mixtures   |                             |           |
       |  of chlorinated dibenzo-[rho]-dioxins    |                             |           |
       |  and -dibenzofurans (CDDs and CDFs)      |                             |           |
       |  (EPA/625/3-87/012)                      |                             |           |

53
Operation and maintenance manual for fabric filters (EPA/625/1-86/020)
US EPA
13996973
1986

56
Technical support document for water quality-based toxics control
(EPA-440/4-85-032)
US EPA
12996905
1985

72
Biological assessment methods, biocriteria, and biological indicators :
bibliography of selected technical, policy, and regulatory literature
(EPA 230-B-96-001)
US EPA
35700089
1996

73
Environmental progress and challenges : EPA's update (EPA/230/07-88/033)
US EPA
18483762
1988

76
Environmental results through smart enforcement : fiscal year 2002
enforcement and compliance assurance accomplishments report (EPA
300-R-03-002)
US EPA
52642704
2003

78
Leading by example : two case studies documenting how the Environmental
Protection Agency incorporated environmental features into new buildings
(EPA 742-R-97-006)
US EPA
40506282
1997

79
Environmental Monitoring and Assessment Program (EMAP) cumulative
bibliography (EPA/620/R-94/024)
US EPA
31766857
1994

80
Remember the past, protect the future (EPA-905-R-00-002)
US EPA
45124702
2000

    84 |  Environmental Protection Agency         |  US EPA                     |  45606566 |  2000
       |  strategic plan : September 2000 (EPA    |                             |           |
       |  190-R-00-002)                           |                             |           |

 93
Global Positioning Systems technology and its application in
environmental programs (EPA/600-R-92-036)
US EPA
26060376
1992

94
Methods for the determination of organic compounds in drinking water :
supplement II (EPA-600/R-92/129)
US EPA
26991027
1992

95
The Hydrocarbon spill screening model (HSSM) : volume 2 : theoretical
background and source codes (EPA/600/R-94/039b)
US EPA
32654663
1994

100
Methods for chemical analysis of water and wastes (EPA-600/4-79-020)
US EPA
10084082
1983

Geohydrology of Mesozoic rocks in the upper Colorado River basin in
Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming, excluding the San Juan
basin (USGS Professional Paper 1411-C)
USGS

1991
Internal environmental audits: a suggested guide for U.S. Department of
Energy facilities
US Dept. of Energy

1983
Handbook of chemistry & physics, 43rd ed., 1961-62
Chemical Rubber Publishing Co.

1962
How to be a witness
Tierney, Kevin

1971
Appropriate technology for water supply and sanitation: technical and
economic options
World Bank

1980
Quality assurance/quality control manual : National Water Quality
Laboratory (Open-File Report 92-495)
USGS

1992

*******************************

Nancy Greer
Librarian, Contractor, ASRC Primus
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
National Enforcement Investigations Center
Library
Denver Federal Center   Bldg. 25 E-3
PO Box 25227
Denver, CO  80225-0227