Letís get together for a post-election happy hour! This will be a fun
DC/SLA networking event sponsored by Leadership Directories.

Thanks to Leadership Directories for their sponsorship of this event!

Looking for decision-makers? Leadership Directories researches contact and
biographical data for hundreds of thousands of thought leaders in America -
with emails, phone numbers, addresses, background information and much
more. Leadership Directories builds web-based directories with in-depth
organization profiles and verified contact information from companies,
government agencies, Congressional offices, law firms, news media outlets,
healthcare organizations, and nonprofits.

This is a free event to everyone! :) We just need people to RSVP so we can
get a headcount on our registration page at http://dc.sla.org/events/?ee=199

When:             Thursday, November 8th from  6pm Ė 8:30 pm
Where:           The University Club of Washington DC
1135 16th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20036
Metros:  Farragut North (Red Line); Farragut West (Orange & Blue Line)
Address:
1135 Sixteenth Street, N.W.
Washington, DC
20036
Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher M. Vestal
Government Consultant, LexisNexis

*Like DC/SLA on Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/DcSla>

*Follow DC/SLA on Twitter* <https://twitter.com/sladc>

*Find LexisNexis for Government on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisforGovernment>
 *
**
"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." --Ernestine Ulmer