Reserve your table today!

FEDLINK 2012 Fall Exposition

Call for Posters from the Federal Information Community

Build part of the foundation for federal libraries at FEDLINK’s Fall Expo! Information professionals from around the federal government will gather in Washington, D.C. on October 24 and 25, 2012, at the Library of Congress, MadisonBuilding (Mumford Room), to attend FEDLINK’s Fall Spring Exposition, “Building Foundations.” (For more details on the expo, visit the FEDLINK Website at www.loc.gov/flicc)

FEDLINK invites you to share your innovations, ideas, and projects with the federal information community. Whether you are planning a new project, piloting a program or integrating a new process into your program, we want to spotlight your efforts! Our presentation space is limited, so we will accept posters on a first-come, first-serve basis. To apply, please send an email to Elinda Deans ([log in to unmask]) and include your name, title, agency, email and telephone with a 200-250 word description of your presentation. (Those not selected for the current expo will be on top of the list for the next program in the spring.)

Each presenter will share a six-foot table with one other poster. Easels will be available as will table space for a limited number of your promotional materials. All materials must be able to fit through Library of Congress security scanners, so please limit the size of your display to 16.5” high x 24.25” wide. Any larger items must be broken down and sent through the scanner in pieces.

Please prepare your poster in advance, as there will be NO materials, electricity or duplication services available. We cannot guarantee dedicated Internet connectivity for use with handheld or laptop devices.

Plan to set up your poster on Thursday, October 25 between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. in the West Dining Room at the Madison Building of the Library of Congress. Poster creators should plan to be present at their posters during the program lunch break from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00p.m. The room will be open throughout the day but you must remove your display at 4:30 p.m. We will discard items left after 5:00 p.m.

For more information, please contact Elinda Deans at [log in to unmask].