All journals are sent free of charge.

Journal of Geophysical Research

This journal is bound but the binding varies though out the complete
series. Some years were bound with all "A" together and all "B"s
together.  Other years have all the journals for a particular month
bound together.  We added "D" in 1984.  We added "E" in 2000.  "F" in
2003.  "G" in 2007.  We carry the years 1959-2008.  It is best to send
me an email for what you are looking for and I will see what I have for
you.

Thank you for looking.

Cynthia Juskiewicz

United States Coast Guard Academy Library

ILL-Library Technician

35 Mohegan Ave.

New London, CT  06320

NOTICE: THIS MATERIAL MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPY RIGHT LAW (TITLE 17 US
CODE)

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY