This was one of our biggest and best events last year. This year's is looking to be just as successful don't miss out!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kaddell, Marie (LNG-HBE) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Subject: [sla-cdc] DON'T MISS OUT! REGISTER TODAY! DC/SLA Open House Volunteer Appreciation Chapter Open House on October 15 (FREE TO VOLUNTEERS AND NEW MEMBERS)
To: Washington DC Chapter <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All – The DC SLA Open House and Volunteer Appreciation Event is coming up on October 15th. This is one of my favorite DC SLA events!  Come have fun, network, celebrate the contributions of our DC SLA volunteers, and meet some of our new members.

This is a Don’t Miss Event! Wine, soft drinks, and food will be served. Raffles and other fun can be expected. Networking encouraged – bring your business cards.

Volunteers – this is a free event for you so we can thank you for your contributions to the Chapter. New members – this is a free event for you to welcome you and give you a great opportunity to meet other members and learn more about DC SLA.

Please respond by registering on the DC/SLA web site: http://dc.sla.org/events/?ee=196.  New members choose the SLA New Members category (free to attend) from the drop down list.  Volunteers, select SLA Volunteer from the drop down list.

Thanks to ACS, Financial Times, and Safari Books Online for the generous sponsorship!

We also want to thank our host, BNA!

Time: 6 pm - 8:30 pm

Location:  BNA, 1801 South Bell Street, Arlington, VA.  METRO: Crystal City
Parking is plentiful and free after 4 PM in the Crystal City Underground. #3 on the map is closest to BNA.

Address:
1801 South Bell Street
Arlington, VA
Map and Directions

Register at: http://dc.sla.org/events/?ee=196

I hope to see you there!

Marie

Marie Kaddell, M.L.S., M.S., M.B.A.
Senior Information Professional Consultant

800-543-6862 - Customer Service

First VP/President-Elect, DC/SLA

Past Chair, SLA Division of Government Information

Subscribe to the Government Info Pro blog

Follow me on Twitter Description: Twitter-Icon - very small[log in to unmask]" width="36" height="36">  Find LexisNexis for Government on Facebook Description: Facebook-Icon - very small[log in to unmask]" width="36" height="36">