From: James Roth <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, November 27, 2012 12:59:42 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Serge Koussevitzky re-issues

Hello all.

I collect all Serge Koussevitzky CD reissues whether "legal" or pirated.
I've got AS Discs which, I've heard, were taken from Nate Brown's collection.
I have Dante Lis, Biddulph, Eklipse, Stradivarius, Music and Art, Iron Needle,
RCA Victor, Gemm/Pearl, Guild, Pristine, Dutton and some Russian MP3 releases.
I think that's all of them, but is there a compiled list of every SK CD ever
issued regardless of legal or not?

Regards,
Ben