I went to the Norton clean-up for a few hours on Saturday;

I can't speak as an official representative, but it sure seems like they
could use a loaner Disc-washer.

If anybody has any kind of LP vacuum-washer-brusher contraption, you might
consider offering them a temporary loan.

Friendly folks, great label, and good vibes all around considering the
depth of the destruction.