Tom,
Please contact a reference librarian and they can provide assistance
or information.

Here is the website for the Recorded Sound Reference Center:
http://www.loc.gov/rr/record/

Here is how you would contact the RSRC:
http://www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-record.html

"Ask a Librarian Online

For reference questions, proceed to the online form and get answers via
e-mail.

(202) 707-7833
Fax: (202) 707-8464

Recorded Sound Reference Center
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, DC 20540"

Here is our page on Obtaining Copies of Recordings:
http://www.loc.gov/rr/record/audiodup.html

Thom