-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Roth
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Serge Koussevitzky re-issues

Hello all.

I collect all Serge Koussevitzky CD reissues whether "legal" or pirated.
I've got AS Discs which, I've heard, were taken from Nate Brown's
collection.
I have Dante Lis, Biddulph, Eklipse, Stradivarius, Music and Art, Iron
Needle, RCA Victor, Gemm/Pearl, Guild, Pristine, Dutton and some Russian MP3
releases.
I think that's all of them, but is there a compiled list of every SK CD ever
issued regardless of legal or not?

Regards,
Ben