It's a strange bunch of selections, especialy in modern times. But, interesting to see the range of
artists and music under the Columbia umbrella.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stewart Gooderman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] 360 Sound ibook version FREE

I agree with you that it is not a research tool, and for free, who cares, right? But if you were
paying the $268 for the thing, I personally would be pissed off.

Who is the target audience here? The average Joe? I think not. New collectors would want this. To
me, since I have many of these recordings on the CDs they mention, it is the original labels that I
am most interested in. I mean, couldn't you see yourself playing the actual track and projecting the
label rotating on a screen above your stereo? Oooh!

I have an iPad2 and it seems to work perfectly.

DrG