Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ARSCLIST Archives

Thank you Karl.

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karl Miller
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 9:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Henze interview

Since several of you expressed interest:

192 kbps mp3

Interview:

Hans Werner Henze
John Ardoin
Santa Fe 1968

This is a rather candid interview John Ardoin did with Henze. Many years ago

John loaned me some of his interview tapes so I could copy them. I wish I
had
borrowed them all. Since both men are gone, it seemed that sharing this
would
not be inappropriate. John recorded these on cassettes and the sound quality
is
variable. You will hear things like interruptions for telephone calls,
flipping
the tape, etc. The only editing I have done is to cut out the silences.

Karl

https://rapidshare.com/files/4159241203/HENZE.zip