I continually see new remasterings from Tahra, Testament, Orfeo, Audite,
and Hänssler to name a few. Many are actually very good cleaned up radio
broadcasts, but there's an occasional commercial studio reissue in
remastered sound also.
Sadly the recent release by EMI France of a 40 CD Alfred Cortot Edtion is
probably the last of their remarkable run of artist-centered boxed sets
feautring all new remasterings.
Frequently Australian Eloquence releases material from the Universal legacy
of classical music (mostly DG, Decca, and Philips) that have never had
international CD renderings previously.