From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kevin P. Mostyn
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Serge Koussevitzky re-issues

Please see:

http://www.koussevitzky.com/Recordings/Koussevitzky-CD.doc

Caveats:

1. This is a list of commercially published CDs (not CDRs) in my personal collection.
2. I have not as yet catalogued the last few years of new accessions in this category.
3. I know several that I don't have, as they are duplicative and/or clones of other issues.
4. I have not listed Pristine as they are CDRs, not CDs. Ditto the Japanese CDRs. Russian MP3 discs may also be CDRs. I haven't bothered with them, as I don't wish to encourage such blatant thievery. Is there no honor among pirates?

If you or anyone would care to send to me the details of CDs not in this list, I will aggregate them and post a complete list on the koussevitzky.com website.

--Kevin Mostyn