From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kevin P. Mostyn
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Serge Koussevitzky re-issues

Ben,

There are several works that have only one CD issue but I would have to do a correlation to give you a list. You might get Jim North's discography of the BSO and check against that. It's not perfect reference but it's a good start.

I have known Nate Brown since 1968. I have everything he has (Koussevitzky) and more.

He sold many tape copies to Andrea Scarduelli (AS Disc, get it?) who then issued dozens of CDs from the material. Lots of NY Phil, based on a collection of CBS ETs that Brown once had.

--Kevin Mostyn