Could anybody tell me how many of Decca's early stereo recordings,circa 1954-56,saw their first stereo release in the late 60s,and early 70s as part of the London Stereo Treasury Series? I know about the Britten Prince of The Pagodas.Took me a long time to track one of these down in the 1968 first issue.Wackypedia list a number of  1954 stereo recordings by Ansermet that London put out  in the series,on theirDecca Records page.I can't say I've seen these,as I never paid  too much attention to the Stereo Treasury Series Records.So can someone give me a complete list of  such titles and numbers  that I should look for,when I am diggging through the tonnage,literally of vinyl in the Goodwill clearance bins?

Thanks
Roger