I regret I have not bought any issues in a number of years.It's always been kind of pricey.Currently it's 32.00 for a four issue subscription.

If anybody has issues from the 2000s that they would be willing to part with,please ping me offlist.

Roger

________________________________
 From: Donald Tait <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Philips-Miller stereophony

 After The Gramophone abandoned the publication during the 1990s, it was reorganized independently and has continued to this day. First as Classic Record Collector, more recently as Classical Recordings Quarterly. I've subscribed since the first issue. The accumulated years of issues contain a huge goldmine of information about recording companies, labels, careers of artists, and of people who worked either with and remember them or recall their work in making recordings. Recent articles about Germany's Ultraphon label are just one example. Also a two-part (at least) one about the American LP label Urania. All authors have top-flight credentials.

 Incidentally, I've written this only out of enthusiasm because I think the publication is an invaluable source of information. I wasn't paid to post it....

 Don Tait