Mickey, looks like you had quite a collection at one time! Many of the acoustic double-sided Zon-o-phones you listed in the 5000 are reissues of single-sided Zon-o-phones recorded by the Universal Talking Machine Mfg. Co., not from single-sided Victors. Victor owned Zon-o-phone after 1903 but their recording activities remained separate until early 1910 when they (likely) started recording them in the same Camden and New York studios. Some of the low numbers you listed (ex. Florrie Forde in the 1000 series) were recorded by the Gramophone Co., and the data on many of these (also compiled by Alan Kelly) are searchable at http://www.charm.kcl.ac.uk/index.html. The electric Zonophones you list in the 5000 series were recorded by Victor, manufactured by Gramophone, and exported to other countries such as Australia, and possibly South Africa (per Ross Laird). Note my style: "Zon-o-phone Record" for US issues; "Zonophone Record" for the UK. -Ryan