No I think it was RCA,they did both Leonard and The Saint Louis Symphony,and a couple of others

________________________________
 From: Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Medinah Temple

I'm not sure what happened after the early 70's with Capitol and EMI regarding US classical recording. Carson Taylor retired in the mid-70's and I don't think anyone replaced him engineering for Capitol/Angel.

I think the last of the last US labels recording US orchestras was Telarc.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roderic G Stephens" <[log in to unmask]>