Could anyone point me to affordable printers & stock that work well for printing CD/DVD jewel case inserts?
Priorities include: affordability, compatibility (of printer with stock) and we'd like to be able to create presentable (i.e., not cheap) looking inserts.  Hand-feeding stock would be acceptable since we don't do production work---mostly work on-request to produce small numbers of copies of existing content for in-house use or for users requesting copies.
I've been hunting online but that's impossible.
I'd really appreciate recommendations based on experience from a community I trust.

Thanks,
Tyra Grant

University of Kansas Libraries
785-864-8951