I have just completed reprinting the first four volumes of the Columbia Record (1904 to 1907), and they're now available at http://www.phonostalgia.com/columbiarecord. This is the rarest of the "big three" trade publications (it was the "Edison Phonograph Monthly" and "The Voice of the Victor" for Columbia dealers). If you're not familiar with the Columbia Record (and this is your first time reading about this scarce publication), you can learn more about it and view page samples and contents at http://www.phonostalgia.com/columbiarecord/samples.html. They contain news and new developments by Columbia, new record releases, bestselling lists, artist and executive profiles, etc. If you have any questions feel free to email me offlist at [log in to unmask] It's really a must for any collector or sound reference library -- get these to go with your new "360 Sound" book! -Ryan