Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello, we have the following issues of this journal available.

Please let us know if you would be interested in any of these issues by 16
Nov 2012.  Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing
information to [log in to unmask]

Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, Vol. 7, Nos. 1-2 (June
2006)
Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, Vol. 9, No. 1 (January
2008)
Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, Vol. 10, No. 1 (January
2009)
Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, Vol. 12, No. 1 (January
2011)

Patricia E. Bremner
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-BOO-T
Kansas Street
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
(F) (508) 233-4248 / DSN 256-4248

Please change your files to reflect my new email address as of 25 Apr 2012: