A series of free Webinars from a ProQuest, UM, company, Serials Solutions.
I think the 11/20 is over, but maybe available from ProQuest web site.
Jim Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: Serials Solutions [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:01 AM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Webinar Alert! ERM keeps getting better: New Enhancements to 360 Resource Manager & 360 Counter

View this email in your web browser<http://links.proquest.mkt5049.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NDA1NTkxNjUS1&r=MzU0Njk1Mjk3NTAS1&j=MTY3NTgzODU1S0&mt=1&rt=0>

What works for libraries ready to improve their discovery and management services? Find out!  Register for upcoming webinars today<http://links.proquest.mkt5049.com/ctt?kn=3&ms=NDA1NTkxNjUS1&r=MzU0Njk1Mjk3NTAS1&b=0&j=MTY3NTgzODU1S0&mt=1&rt=0>!

If you can't join a session, view the recording<http://links.proquest.mkt5049.com/ctt?kn=5&ms=NDA1NTkxNjUS1&r=MzU0Njk1Mjk3NTAS1&b=0&j=MTY3NTgzODU1S0&mt=1&rt=0> on our website.

Our Next Webinar – Tuesday, November 20 at 8:00 am EST
ERM keeps getting better: New Enhancements to 360 Resource Manager & 360 Counter

Learn about how improvements developed over the course of the past year to our ERM solution (360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter) will position your library to better manage and assess resources for greater efficiencies and cost-savings, improve decision-making, and prepare your library to control your growing e-resource collection. Improvements to be discussed across the two services include: a new ERM data population service, updates to ERM management reports, increased license functionalities (new License Data Uploader report, license upload functionality, additional license URL fields), preferred date display options, transaction currency code menu, reporting and user interface improvements, new workflow support features, and the automatic harvesting of usage-statistics reports from SUSHI-compatible providers.

Tuesday, November 20 at 8:00 am EST (5:00 am PST)<http://links.proquest.mkt5049.com/ctt?kn=7&ms=NDA1NTkxNjUS1&r=MzU0Njk1Mjk3NTAS1&b=0&j=MTY3NTgzODU1S0&mt=1&rt=0>

Wednesday, November 28 at 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST)<http://links.proquest.mkt5049.com/ctt?kn=11&ms=NDA1NTkxNjUS1&r=MzU0Njk1Mjk3NTAS1&b=0&j=MTY3NTgzODU1S0&mt=1&rt=0>

Thursday, December 6 at 1:00 pm EST (10:00 am PST)<http://links.proquest.mkt5049.com/ctt?kn=6&ms=NDA1NTkxNjUS1&r=MzU0Njk1Mjk3NTAS1&b=0&j=MTY3NTgzODU1S0&mt=1&rt=0>

On the Horizon
Live Demo! Reconceptualize library collection management with Intota

Presented by: Jane Burke, SVP of Strategic Initiatives at ProQuest and Serials Solutions

Wednesday, November 21 at 9:00 am EST (6:00 am PST)<http://links.proquest.mkt5049.com/ctt?kn=12&ms=NDA1NTkxNjUS1&r=MzU0Njk1Mjk3NTAS1&b=0&j=MTY3NTgzODU1S0&mt=1&rt=0>

501 N 34th St Ste 300
Seattle, WA 98103

[http://contentm.mkt5049.com/ra/2012/43888/11/40559165/serials-solutions-180x35.png]

Know someone that would be interested in receiving a copy of this? Forward to a friend.<http://proquest.mkt5049.com/serials-solutions/foward-to-friend?spMailingID=40559165&spUserID=MzU0Njk1Mjk3NTAS1&spJobID=MTY3NTgzODU1S0&spReportId=MTY3NTgzODU1S0>

Jim Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services