View on Mobile or Online
 H&S-Logo180x53-ThomsonReuters-Pos
ssr-201209-dci-hdr2

ssr-201209-dci-btn4

DID YOU MISS OUR NOVEMBER WEBINAR SERIES?
JOIN OUR DECEMBER 4th SESSION
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DATA CITATION INDEX

You'll find out how the Data Citation Indexavailable on Web of KnowledgeSM, provides efficient access to data alongside critical information from the leading scholarly journals, books, and conference proceedings, conserving your agency's valuable resources, and ultimately enhancing the entire research process.

Click here to register for this session developed specifically for our government and non-profit customers:
December 4th at 2:00 PM EST

The Data Citation IndexSM makes research data citable, usable, and discoverable. By providing a single point of access to quality research data from repositories across disciplines and around the world, the Data Citation Index will advance the discoverability of primary research.

See first hand how you can create intelligent connections that lead to brilliant results. If you are unable to attend the session above, please view a pre-recorded training session.

Thomson Reuters
1500 Spring Garden Street, Fourth Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19130 USA

77 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8JS, UK
Akasaka Park Building 19F, 5-2-20 Akasaka, Minato-ku,Tokyo,107-6119 Japan
18 Science Park Drive,Singapore 118229

[log in to unmask]&elq=5e09850c0e704bc38a55c3d98fa4d3c1">Manage your email preferences
[log in to unmask]&optin=No&url=http://interest.science.thomsonreuters.com/forms/opt-out-confirmation&elq=5e09850c0e704bc38a55c3d98fa4d3c1" target=_blank>Unsubscribe
Privacy policy

[log in to unmask]&elq=5e09850c0e704bc38a55c3d98fa4d3c1">Opt in to ensure you receive our emails in the future.

Copyright © 2012 Thomson Reuters