Celebrate the holidays with DC/SLA! Register today for the DC SLA annual
holiday reception and annual meeting!

There'll be lots of time for catching up with old friends and meeting new
ones while we enjoy fantastic food and drink at the beautiful University
Club of Washington, DC. During a brief business meeting, we'll thank the
2012 Board for their service to the chapter and welcome the 2013 Board.

To share the holiday spirit with those less fortunate, we'll be collecting
non-perishable food items, to benefit the Capital Area Food
Bank<http://www.capitalareafoodbank.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/CAFBMostWantedItems.pdf>.
View their list of most wanted
items<http://dc.sla.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Most-Wanted-Items-2.pdf>,
for ideas. Canned goods, boxed items or plastic bottles are best; no glass
please!

*We are grateful for our event sponsors:*

*Leadership Directories: * Looking for decision-makers? Leadership
Directories* *researches contact and biographical data for hundreds of
thousands of thought leaders in America - with emails, phone numbers,
addresses, background information and much more. Leadership Directories
builds web-based directories with in-depth organization profiles and
verified contact information from companies, government agencies,
Congressional offices, law firms, news media outlets, healthcare
organizations, and nonprofits.

*Safari Books Online*:  Safari, the top technology tool used by government
and defense, now has over 25000 of the top technology books sold as well as
over 6000 hours of training and instructional videos.   Call for a free
demo and trial for your group.  For more information on Safari Online Books
contact Denise Nason Kiley, Government Sales Director,

*TRAK Records:*  For over three decades, TRAK Companies has been providing
recruiting and staffing solutions to the country’s most high-powered and
influential organizations. TRAK Legal places legal and project support
staff in law firms and corporate legal departments. TRAK Services supplies
executive, administrative and conference support to corporations,
associations, government relations firms, unions, academic institutions and
other organizations. TRAK Records and Library offers experienced personnel
in the information management arena across the United States.

Register at: http://dc.sla.org/events/?regevent_action=register&event_id=202

*DATE: * Tuesday, December 11, 2012

*TIME:* 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
*LOCATION:** * The University Club of Washington, DC Metro:  Farragut North
(red line)  and Farragut West (orange and blue lines)

Address:
 1135 Sixteenth Street, N.W.
Washington, DC
20036
Map and Directions<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1135+Sixteenth+Street%2C+N.W.+%2CWashington%2CDC%2C20036>

--
Christopher M. Vestal
Government Consultant, LexisNexis

*Like DC/SLA on Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/DcSla>

*Follow DC/SLA on Twitter* <https://twitter.com/sladc>

*Find LexisNexis for Government on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisforGovernment>
 *
**
"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." --Ernestine Ulmer