Hello FEDLIBS,

The NIEHS Library will be renovated beginning in January and we are losing some space.  We will be weeding our collection and will be offering out many print materials to this list and others.

I am wondering about microfiche and microfilm holdings.  Has anyone had any luck finding homes for materials in this format?  Does anyone know of any organizations accepting microforms?

Our microform holdings  include all the usual suspects:  Federal Register, back issues of Nature, Science, PNAS.....

Thank you for any input!

Erin

Erin Knight
Library Manager