From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Turner
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBCO] a question about the LCNAF Phase I software

From p. 4 of  Summary of Programmatic Changes to the LC/NACO Authority File: What LC-PCC RDA Catalogers need to know,

1.      Conference headings: any AACR2 authority record with a 111 field, and any authority record with a 110 field containing subfield $b whose text is present in a list of terms that mean "conference" in some fashion, will be labeled with a 667 field indicating that the 11X field must be reviewed before it can be used under RDA.