Hi Kevin,

It sounds like my use fits the acceptable category, since I'm using it for
research, non-profit, etc. So, I think I'll work with MarkLogic as that's
what I'm familiar with (it's our platform for digital collections at work).

I was planning on grabbing a MARC dataset using MarcEdit's Z39.50 feature.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Thanks,

Chris