I posted this on gist:
https://gist.github.com/4349733

There is a badrecord file and a goodrecord file. There is nothing obvious to me about the bad record that as opposed to the good record that should make it fail. Maybe something about the Hebrew characters, but both records have those. Another possibility is that the bad record only has a 130 field?

Josh