A number of people will no doubt agree that Iım not the appropriate person
to perform analysis of the findings, but I can work to provide the raw data
that others better qualified can study. Iım presently shooting for having
the web site up around the beginning of the year. But as I mentioned, if
anyone has a burning question about the frequency and contents of a
particular subfield in the meantime, I can probably help.
Roy