A number of people will no doubt agree that I’m not the appropriate person to perform analysis of the findings, but I can work to provide the raw data that others better qualified can study. I’m presently shooting for having the web site up around the beginning of the year. But as I mentioned, if anyone has a burning question about the frequency and contents of a particular subfield in the meantime, I can probably help.
Roy