Hello,

I start in the mods/xml world recently, but I find this example very interesting.. and I would like to ask a question about it.

If I start with “Republic”, may be also possible these other solutions?

Thank you very much,

Best Regards,

Carol

Possibility nº 1(host: Vol. 4)

<titleInfo>

  <title>Republic</title>

</titleInfo>

<name>

   <namePart>Plato</namePart>

      <role><roleTerm>author</roleTerm></role>

</name>

</titleInfo>

<relatedItem type="host">

  <titleInfo>

     <title> Clitophon, Republic, Timaeus, Critias </title>

  </titleInfo>

<name>

   <namePart>Burnet, J.</namePart>

      <role><roleTerm>editor</roleTerm>

</role>

</name>

<originInfo>

  <place><placeTerm>Oxford</placeTerm></place>

  <publisher>Clarendon Press</publisher>

</originInfo>

<relatedItem type="series">

  <titleInfo>

     <title> Oxford Classical Texts </title>

  </titleInfo>

  <part>

     <detail>

       <number>4</number>

       <caption>vol.</caption>

       <title>Opera</title>

     </detail>

     <extent>

       <start>327</start>

       <end>621</end>

     </extent>

  </part>

Possibility nº 2 (host: “opera”)

<titleInfo>

  <title>Republic</title>

</titleInfo>

<name>

   <namePart>Plato</namePart>

      <role>

<roleTerm>author</roleTerm>

</role>

</name>

<relatedItem type="host">

  <titleInfo>

     <title> Opera </title>

[...]

Posibilidad nº 3 (two series)

[...]

Carolina Santamarina

Digitalización

Unidad de Recursos de Información Científica para la Investigación - Unit of Information Resources for Research

Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas - Spanish National Research Council

Calle Joaquín Costa 22, Desp. 315

28002 Madrid

Telf.: 34- 91-568 16 79: Ext. Interna 991679

Fax: 91 568 16 81

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

http://bibliotecas.csic.es