BIBCO partners,  This is a message to let you know that the public page for the BIBCO RDA Webinars now is updated with the recorded webinar and the questions and answers from Webinar 2, held January 9, 2013.  You are welcome to view this recording and those from previous webinars.  Our confidence and the production values generally have increased since the initial December first webinar ;-), although technical issues sometimes arise.  We hope that the recordings provide a good backup in such cases.

As a reminder, it is possible to register until Wednesday, January 16, 2013 for the online webinars for February using this survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RC28CKP

One more note:  as we finalize agendas for PCC meetings at ALA, you'll find them on our PCC calendar.  See you in Seattle!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant

BIBCO Coordinator

COIN/Cooperative Programs Section

Library of Congress